We are now over half way through Dreamforce 2011 and I think it's fair to say it has returned again bigger and better than the years gone before. Although some of the We Are Cloud team are present at Dreamforce this week, not all of us are lucky enough to be in San Francisco, the rest of us have to settle for relying on the many articles and buzz coming out of the Bay Area. Here is our low-down of some recent Dreamforce related articles we have been reading and some of the best ways to keep track of events in SF for the rest of this week.
Dreamforce related articles
- Salesforce’s Benioff: “We Were Born Cloud, Now We’ve Been Reborn Social”
- Salesforce.com tries to make cloud computing sexy at Dreamforce (photo gallery)
- The Social Enterprise: What is it? Does it really matter?
- Get the Most from Dreamforce for Your Sales Force
- Interview with Parker Harris, Co-Founder and Executive VP of Technology
- Dreamforce 2011 Underway in Post PC-Era
- Analysis: Are We Ready to Become Friends With Things?
- Accelerating your Business with the Cloud: A Dreamforce Conversation with Tim Campos from Facebook and Hane Vaillancourt from NetApp
- How to follow Dreamforce 11 on TwitterTweeps to follow
- @Dreamforce: For all the latest tips and announcements from this year's event
- @mikegerholdt (Mike Gerholdt): Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, cloud evangelist, blogger
- @CRMFWI (Jeff Grosse): Blogger, CRM guy, Salesforce admin, fan of the cloud
- @sfdc_nerd (Becka D): Salesforce.com enthusiast, member of the inaugural class of Salesforce MVPs
- @themayorpete (Pete Dirksen): Salesforce technology enthusiast
- @dschach (David Schach): Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Advanced Admin, and Developer
- @andrew_sf (Andrew Hill): Salesforce employee since 2005
- The Dreamforce Hashtag
- The official Dreamforce Twitter Hashtag is #DF11
- A longer version of the hashtag is also being used #Dreamforce11
- The Dreamforce 2011 App
- This nifty app available from iTunes allows Dreamforce attendees to organize their sessions, schedule and contacts on the go, as well as providing imporatnt information and maps for the event. Most convenient is the 'Chatter Feed' to keep you updated with all the online buzz surrounding Dreamforce 2011.
As mentioned earlier, part of the team are attending Dreamforce 2011 so if you're also attending or will be in the area, don't hesitate to get in touch!
You can get in touch via 'rachel at wearecloud dot com'